We have been "emailing" for several days with a person with whom we feel especially close, not physically, but because of his philosophy of life that we completely share. Those of us who have this innocuous virus that causes us a great need to travel suffer serious problems to achieve balance between personal, professional life and adventures. Although I suppose many people will never understand this, and a few who suffer from it have managed to balance it, we are still in an "easy" phase to achieve it. Times will change, we know, but we will not think about it.
A Friday before the first day of August should be the worst day of the year to travel, we have no doubt about it. We will check this later. Just after 16'00 of this July 29, 2011 comes the great moment. We cross the door of Isaac's parents' house where we eat (since it is near the airport and so we said goodbye to them, as we did yesterday from Paula's) and we hit the clock ... tick tock ... THE ADVENTURE BEGINS
Indeed, it is the worst day of the year. New trip and new coffee in our corner of the cafeteria of this small airport of Coruña that is Alvedro. What do you think Paula? !!
2 HOURS OF DELAY !! Although a quiet flight. In him we can do nothing but think that we expect from this adventure ... what are our goals for such a trip?
- The most obvious and clear is undoubtedly the archifamous "Big Five Mission"Being able to observe the five great Africans is something priceless. The lion, the leopard, the elephant, the buffalo and the rhinoceros await us
- Know the intense traditions of the oldest peoples: samburus, masais, batuas, tutsis, hutus,…
- Flying over Masais lands, to be able to float dawning from the air when life becomes more intense
- Meet mythical lakes like the Nakuru, Naivasha, Victoria, Albert, George, Bunyonyi or Kivu
- Reach the beautiful Indian beaches, east of Kenya
- Enjoy that moment when time stops less than 10 meters from a family of Mountain Gorillas, of the barely 800 in the world.
- Discover chimpanzees, golden monkeys, giraffes, hippos, ostriches, zebras, antelopes, baduinos, climbers, cheetahs ... and the most varied fauna on the planet.
- A challenge, to be able to feel privileged watching the night of one of the most spectacular lava lakes in the world.
- And I think we could go on for hours ... but we will have to sleep for a few hours
We are now at the home of Abuela Vale, in San Sebastián de los Reyes, Madrid, and we have barely 4 hours left in which we surely do not catch an eye to go back to Terminal 2 where Air France that links us to Paris He will be waiting for us, and there Joseba and Margari. In the meantime, we are going to try to throw that little head ... Tomorrow more
Isaac and Paula, from A Coruña (Spain)